The Company is in search of a Stores, Spare Parts & Logistics Coordinator to work within the Operations Team based at our Mereenie facility in the Northern Territory.
About the Company
Central Petroleum Limited (Central) (ASX:CTP) is the largest onshore gas producer in the Northern Territory, supplying oil and gas from its Mereenie, Palm Valley and Dingo fields to domestic customers in the Northern Territory and the wider Australian east coast market.
Central aims to become a significant domestic energy supplier and is working towards a final investment decision for the development of the Range Gas Project in the heart of Queensland’s proven coal seam gas precinct – the Surat Basin, targeting first gas by 2024.
In addition, substantial exploration and appraisal targets have been identified within Central’s 180,000 km² of tenements in Queensland and the Northern Territory. Various exploration programs are progressing to appraise these targets.
About the role
As a key member of the Mereenie team and reporting to the Production Supervisor, this position will be responsible for effectively maintaining the stores and selection and distribution of spare parts for the Mereenie site. This includes inventory management, spare parts interpreting, and logistical support during shift changes to ensure the smooth running of the operations.
Who this role might suit
This role may suit someone that has some prior experience in a similar role and is comfortable with working a roster rotation of 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Additionally, this role would suit a motivated individual that is planning a long-term career in this field that are willing to expand their knowledge and grow within an environment that will provide broad but also niche experiences.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Appropriate qualification in administration and/or warehousing or logistics;
- Maintenance background preferred but not essential;
- Minimum three years of experience in a similar position;
- Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with personnel at all levels in the organisation;
- Ability to develop and maintain operational record systems and compile clear and concise routine and non-routine reports;
- Knowledge of regulatory and industry requirements related to the transport industry;
- Computer literate with basic skills and knowledge in Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Attention to detail in record keeping and data entry; and
- Desire to adapt and develop to fit the requirements of a dynamic and evolving organisation.
As reward for your effort, the Company will provide remuneration commensurate with experience in line with the market, in addition to providing learning & development opportunities for your long term career development. The individual performing this role will be provided the necessary support, structure and direction to be successful.
If this sounds like you and wish to be considered for the role, apply now by sending your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org