Flexible work and lifestyle balances
Central provides employees with the option to consult with supervisors and managers about facilitating flexible arrangements that best suit the employee’s lifestyle.
Training and development
There is a strong focus on the training and development at Central, allowing employees to be the best that they can be.
Central Petroleum Social Club membership is available to all employees. An event typically takes place once every month.
9.5% on top of an employee’s base salary is paid towards their super fund of choice.
Salary sacrifice options are available for employees, e.g. vehicles, superannuation.
Short Term Incentive Plan
- As a part of the pay for performance culture adopted by Central Petroleum, the company has designed this program to recognise employee performance
- It is a 12 month scheme that includes up to a possible 10% of the Total Fixed Remuneration
- The bonus is determined by corporate (40%), department (30%) and individual (30%) Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) which includes an element of safety and environment
- Corporate and department KPI’s are transparent across the company
- KPI’s are reset every 12 months around the time of Performance Reviews
Long Term Incentive Plan
To view details of the Company’s LTIP please click here.